Requirements for Entry:
Mask, Proof of Vaccination, Valid ID & an Attendee Form
What to Bring:
• Valid ID
• Attendee Form: Download in advance or fill out at event
• Proof of Vaccination
- Negative COVID tests are not allowed to be used as a substitute for proof of vaccination unless they are accompanied by a religious or medical written exemption as outlined in the City of San Jose’s FAQs.
- Children under 12 will not require proof of a negative COVID-19 test.
For more info, please review the venue’s Health and Safety Policy.
The iconic Mexican rock band Zoé is on an extensive U.S. tour in support of its new album Sonidos de Kármatica Resonancia.
When the band had finished touring behind their Grammy winning album Aztlán in 2019, lead singer León Larregui felt a sudden urge to return to the recording studio right away.
“I preferred taking advantage of the momentum we had built together and work on Zoé’s seventh album,” Larregui explains. “The idea was to cut the new tracks fairly quickly. We got to work and soon enough we had finished demos for eight songs. Then the pandemic hit, and the world turned upside down.”
The crisis hit the band members hard, putting their plans on hold. But there was a silver lining. Now complete after a turbulent creative process that lasted well over a year, the aptly titled Sonidos de Karmática Resonancia may very well be Zoé’s most artful, mature and fully realized work to date.
Now, Zoé is planning a return to the stages of the world, boosted by the anticipation of presenting the new songs in a concert setting – the band in its purest element, surrounded by their devoted fans.
“I spent years dreaming of recording an album like this one,”says [guitarist and co-founder] Sergio Acosta. “And you know what makes it so special? The beauty that it’s still the five of us – playing together after so many years.”
- General Admission for Lower Level (Floor & Dress Circle)
- Reserved Seating in Balcony