Map: Our Theaters in Downtown San Jose, CA
Public Transportation Options
For information on getting to our theaters via Light Rail, VTA buses and/or Caltrain, please click here.
San Jose Convention Center Parking Garage
This garage is within walking distance of all four of our theaters. Here’s a guide to choosing the closest (color-coded) parking area….
- Center for the Performing Arts: Orange
- City National Civic: Blue
- Montgomery Theater: Green
- California Theatre: Green
Standard Parking Rates: $1 per 20 minutes; $20 daily maximum, Monday-Sunday. Special rates as posted at facility may apply during special events.
Additional City Parking – Lots/Garages
- First St. & James St. (Corner of First and St. James St.)
- Second St. & James St. (Northwest corner of Second St. & James St.)
- Third St. (95 N. Third St., north of Santa Clara St.)
- Market/San Pedro Square (45 N. Market St.)
- San Fernando St. & Third St. (80 E. San Fernando St.)
- San Fernando St. & S. Second St. (30 E. San Fernando St.)
- Pavilion (150 S. Second St., south of San Fernando)
- Second St. & San Carlos St. (280 S. Second St.)
- Market St. & San Salvador (325 S. Market St.)
- First St. & I-280 (South First St., under Interstate 280)
- Fourth St. (44 S. Fourth St. at San Fernando St.)
More Parking Information