The following are prohibited in our theaters:
- Any distractions during the performance
- Outside food or beverage, including alcohol
- Illegal substances and/or weapons of any kind
- Backpacks/bags larger than 10” x 10”
- Note: All bags are subject to search prior to entry
- Professional cameras, cameras with detachable lens, video cameras or tripods
- Any patron perceived to be intoxicated
- Irresponsible drinking or behavior
- Disorderly conduct, fighting, taunting or threatening (verbal or non-verbal)
- Mistreatment of performers, patrons or staff — including verbal abuse, harassment, profanity, confrontations, intimidation or threatening behavior
- Failing to follow instructions from Ushers, Venue Managers, Police or Emergency Medical Staff
- Balloons, balls, frisbees
- Laptops, tablets (e.g. iPads) or the like
- Klaxons, bullhorns, whistles or other noisemakers
- Laser pointers
- Smoking, Vaping – inside and/or in non-designated outdoor areas
Special Note: Cannabis or cannabis products may not be smoked, vaporized or ingested in any public place. Violators will be fined.
– California Health and Safety Code 11362.3
Electronic Music (EDM) Events will have increased security measures, including physical searches. Plus, these items are also prohibited:
- Open packages of cigarettes, vape cartridges, gum, eye drops, hygiene products. These products must have manufacturer seals intact.
- Stickers, markers, pens, fliers, spray paint
- Large chains, spiked jewelry, pacifiers
- Unlabeled medications
- Depending on the event/artist, additional items may be prohibited. Please review website of the artist/tour/production company prior to arrival.
- Upon arrival at the theater entrance with any of the prohibited items, you will be asked to return the item to your vehicle. Prohibited items will not be secured onsite.
- Any prohibited items, should they be confiscated, will be discarded and not available for return to the patron.
- We reserve the right to heighten security measures for various shows, for various reasons, to ensure patron safety.
← FAQs, Tickets & Contact Info