There is a central Box Office that handles advance ticketing for all four of our theaters.* It is operated by TSJ Ticketing, a division of Team San Jose.
Box Office Notes:
- Important: The Box Office does not sell tickets for every show at our theaters. If you have a ticketing question, please call or email the Box Office so that the staff can direct you to the appropriate ticketing service. (Some are listed below.)
- Location: At the San Jose Civic (135 West San Carlos St., San Jose, CA 95113)
- Box Office Phone Number: 408-792-4111
- Regular Hours: Tues-Fri: 10am-5pm; Sat: 12pm-5pm (Please call before visiting.)
- A 5-minute (white curb) loading zone is available out front during business hours.
- The Box Office may be closed on certain Holidays.
- The Box Office is typically* open for San Jose Civic events 2 hours prior to — and 30 minutes after the start of — performances. (*Please call in advance to confirm times.)
- Acceptable payment methods: Cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express
- Email: email@example.com
- Note: For day-of-show help with Broadway San Jose tickets, please phone 669-242-8555
- If you are attending a show at the Center for the Performing Arts, the California Theatre or the Montgomery Theater, Will Call Tickets will be held at the venue on the day/evening of the performance.
- The Will Call area is typically* open for 2 hours prior to — and 30 minutes after the start of — performances. (*Please call in advance to confirm times.)
- Please bring a government-issued ID
- Please check your ticket method of delivery carefully. Mobile tickets can be scanned from your phone, while electronic/TicketFast ones must be printed at home.
Additional Phone Numbers for Ticketing Services:
- Broadway San Jose: 669-242-8555
- Ticketmaster (for many San Jose Civic concerts): 800-745-3000
- Symphony Silicon Valley: 408-286-2600
- Opera San Jose: 408-437-4450
- CMT: 408-288-5437
- Lyric Theatre of San Jose: 408-986-1455
← FAQs, Tickets & Contact Info