Requirements for Entry:
Mask, Proof of Vaccination & Valid ID
What to Bring:
• Valid Photo ID (Ages 18 and Up)
• Proof of Full Vaccination (Ages 12 and Up) *
- Full Vaccination = 14+ days after final vaccine dose.
- Negative COVID tests are not allowed to be used as a substitute for proof of vaccination unless they are accompanied by a religious or medical written exemption as outlined in the City of San Jose’s FAQs.
- *IMPORTANT: Per recent State of California Orders, if this event has over 500 attendees (which appeared likely when this page was published), children who are 2-11 years old are required to have proof of full vaccination or of a negative COVID-19 test within 1 day (Antigen) or 2 days (PCR) of the event.
For more info, please review the venue’s Health and Safety Policy.
Whose Live Anyway? is 90 minutes of hilarious improvised comedy and song, all based on audience suggestions. Cast members Ryan Stiles, Greg Proops, Jeff B. Davis, and Joel Murray will leave you gasping with the very witty scenes they invent before your eyes.
Audience participation is key to the show, so bring your suggestions and you might be asked to join the cast onstage! Whose Live Anyway? showcases some of the improv games made famous on the long-running TV show as well as some exciting new ones, featuring musical direction by Bob Derkach.
All ages are welcome, but please note that some “PG-13” language will be used during the performance.
Tickets are on sale as of October 15.