Requirements for Entry:
Mask, Proof of Vaccination, Valid ID & an Attendee Form
What to Bring:
• Valid ID
• Attendee Form: Download in advance or fill out at event
• Proof of Vaccination
- Negative COVID tests are not allowed to be used as a substitute for proof of vaccination unless they are accompanied by a religious or medical written exemption as outlined in the City of San Jose’s FAQs.
- Children under 12 will not require proof of a negative COVID-19 test.
For more info, please review the venue’s Health and Safety Policy.
In Vivaldi’s beloved masterwork, Christina Mok and the orchestra capture each season of the year in glorious detail: birds sing, bluebottles hum, rain drums, and a fire crackles in the hearth.
Ginastera takes us south of the equator where his exhilarating rhythms, drawn from Argentinean folk dance, look back to the music of the conquistadores.
Astor Piazzolla pays a Nuevo Tango tribute to Vivaldi with his own Four Seasons, brimming with the tango’s passion and energy. Lara St. John plays its lead, following up on her bravura performance in 2019’s concert The Red Violin.
Conductor: John Nelson
Featured: Christina Mok, violin (pictured); Lara St. John, violin
- Vivaldi: The Four Seasons
- Vi: Four Dances from Estancia
- Piazzolla: Four Seasons of Buenos Aires
- Sat., October 23, 2021 @ 8pm
- Sun., October 24, 2021 @ 2:30pm