Requirements for Entry:
Mask, Proof of Vaccination & Valid ID
What to Bring:
• Valid Photo ID (Ages 18 and Up)
• Proof of Full Vaccination (Ages 12 and Up) *
- Full Vaccination = 14+ days after final vaccine dose.
- Negative COVID tests are not allowed to be used as a substitute for proof of vaccination unless they are accompanied by a religious or medical written exemption as outlined in the City of San Jose’s FAQs.
- *IMPORTANT: Per recent State of California Orders, if this event has over 500 attendees (which appeared likely when this page was published), children who are 2-11 years old are required to have proof of full vaccination or of a negative COVID-19 test within 1 day (Antigen) or 2 days (PCR) of the event.
For more info, please review the venue’s Health and Safety Policy.
REO Speedwagon is set to bring their timeless hits and rock radio staples to San Jose.
The band, fronted by iconic vocalist Kevin Cronin, along with bandmates Bruce Hall (bass), Neal Doughty (keyboards), Dave Amato (guitar), and Bryan Hitt (drums), electrify audiences in concert worldwide with fan favorites such as “In Your Letter,” “Can’t Fight This Feeling,” “Time For Me To Fly,” “Roll With The Changes,” “Keep On Loving You”, “Take It On the Run,” and many more. When REO Speedwagon comes to San Jose, fans will enjoy an unforgettable night of classic Midwestern rock n’ roll.
Formed in 1967, signed in 1971, and fronted by Cronin since 1972, REO Speedwagon’s unrelenting drive, as well as non-stop touring and recording, jump-started the burgeoning rock movement in the Midwest.
Platinum albums and radio staples soon followed, setting the stage for the release of the band’s explosive Hi Infidelity in 1980, which contained the massive hit singles “Keep On Loving You,” and “Take It On the Run.” That landmark album spent 15 weeks in the No. 1 slot and has since earned the RIAA’s coveted 10X Diamond Award for surpassing sales of 10 million units in the United States. Today, REO Speedwagon has sold 40 million albums around the globe.
Note from the Organizers: “Due to unforeseen circumstances, the REO Speedwagon performance scheduled at the San Jose Civic on Sept. 16, 2021 has been postponed to January 15, 2022. All tickets from the originally scheduled show will be honored on this new date.”