Today’s Shows: 2pm & 7:30pm
This show is actor/comedian Brad Zimmerman’s hilarious and inspiring story about the grit and passion it takes to “make it” as an artist and the sweet rewards that come from never giving up!
If you ever longed for something, if you ever desired it with all your heart, if you were willing to wait tables for 29 years to pursue your dream, then My Son The Waiter will give meaning to your life!
This hilarious & poignant story is universal in its message: the journey to follow one’s Dream… and the parents who suffer thru it!
“Distinctly original and powerfully poignant… great comedy” – New York Times
“I’ve had three great opening acts in my lifetime: Billy Crystal, Gary Shandling, and Brad Zimmerman” – Joan Rivers
- Thursday, October 10, 2019 @ 2pm, 7:30pm
- Friday, October 11, 2019 @ 7:30pm
- Saturday, October 12, 2019 @ 2pm, 7:30pm
- Sunday, October 13, 2019 @ 2pm
- Thursday, October 17, 2019 @ 7:30pm
- Friday, October 18, 2019 @ 7:30pm
- Saturday, October 19, 2019 @ 2pm, 7:30pm
- Sunday, October 20, 2019 @ 2pm
- Thursday, October 24, 2019 @ 2pm, 7:30pm
- Friday, October 25, 2019 @ 7:30pm
- Saturday, October 26, 2019 @ 2pm, 7:30pm
- Sunday, October 27, 2019 @ 2pm
Advisory: Due to some mature language and content, this event is recommended for ages 18+.