A CMT premiere, this sunny and funny tale unfolds on a Greek island as ABBA’s hits tell of a young woman’s search for her birth father.
On the eve of her wedding, a daughter’s quest to find her father brings three men from her mother’s past back to the island they last visited twenty years ago.
The storytelling magic of timeless ABBA songs propels this high-spirited, feel-good tale of love, laughter and friendship — creating an unforgettable show that will have you singing and dancing in your seat!
CMT Marquee Productions feature CMT alumni and working professionals.
Tickets are on sale as of October 12.
- Friday, Nov. 30, 2018 @ 7:30pm
- Saturday, Dec. 1, 2018 @ 2pm, 7:30pm
- Sunday, Dec. 2, 2018 @ 1pm, 6pm
- Thursday, Dec. 6, 2018 @ 7pm
- Friday, Dec. 7, 2018 @ 7:30pm
- Saturday, Dec. 8, 2018 @ 2pm, 7:30pm
- Sunday, Dec. 9, 2018 @ 1pm