Puccini’s heartbreaking love story of betrayal tells of an American naval officer who marries a young Japanese girl out of convenience, only to leave her as she faithfully awaits his return.
Set in 1890s Japan, Puccini’s devastating saga of devotion, tradition and sacrifice is one of the most beloved operas of all time.
Brad Dalton returns as stage director, and Joseph Marcheso conducts.
- Sat, April 13, 2019 @ 8pm
- Sun., April 14, 2019 @ 3pm
- Thurs, April 18,2019 @ 8pm
- Sun., April 21, 2019 @ 3pm
- Fri., April 26, 2019 @ 8pm
- Sun., April 28, 2019 @ 3pm