Hamilton is the story of America then, told by America now. Featuring a score that blends hip-hop, jazz, R&B and Broadway, Hamilton has taken the story of American founding father Alexander Hamilton and created a revolutionary moment in theatre — a musical that has had a profound impact on culture, politics, and education.
With book, music and lyrics by Lin-Manuel Miranda, direction by Thomas Kail, choreography by Andy Blankenbuehler, and musical supervision and orchestrations by Alex Lacamoire, Hamilton is based on Ron Chernow’s acclaimed biography.
It has won Tony, Grammy and Olivier Awards, the Pulitzer Prize for Drama, and an unprecedented special citation from the Kennedy Center Honors.
- Masks are required for entry.
- Everyone must have a ticket.
- No one under the age of 5 will be admitted.
- Recommended for ages 10 and up.
- Doors open 1 hour prior to each performance.
- Running time is 2 hours and 35 minutes (including intermission).
- A strict limit of 9 total tickets will be enforced for the entire run of this production. If you exceed 9 tickets for the entire run of this production, a portion or all of your tickets may be canceled without notice.
- Tues., October 12, 2021 @ 7:30pm
- Weds., October 13, 2021 @ 7:30pm
- Thurs., October 14, 2021 @ 7:30pm
- Fri., October 15, 2021 @ 8pm
- Sat., October 16, [email protected] 2pm, 8pm
- Sun., October 17, 2021 @ 1pm, 7pm
- Weds., October 20, 2021 @ 7:30pm
- Thurs., October 21, 2021 @ 8pm
- Fri., October 22, 2021 @ 8pm
- Sat., October 23, [email protected] 2pm, 8pm
- Sun., October 24, 2021 @ 1pm
- Tues., October 26, 2021 @ 7:30pm
- Weds., October 27, 2021 @ 7:30pm
- Thurs., October 28, 2021 @ 2pm, 8pm
- Fri., October 29, 2021 @ 8pm
- Sat., October 30, [email protected] 2pm, 8pm
- Sun., October 31, 2021 @ 1pm
This production is presented by Broadway San Jose.
NOTE: Tickets purchased from any individual, company or website other than the authorized sources of TSJ Ticketing/San Jose Theaters, Ticketmaster or Broadway San Jose are purchased at your own risk and may be fraudulent, counterfeit or invalid for admission to the performance. San Jose Theaters assumes no liability for these tickets and cannot resolve any disputes involving their use. Tickets may not be resold on theater premises, including the courtyard of the Center for the Performing Arts.