Chart-topping, Grammy-nominated saxophonist Dave Koz returns to the road this holiday season with the 22nd annual Dave Koz and Friends Christmas Tour 2019.
Joining Dave will be: South African guitarist/singer Jonathan Butler, who has accompanied Dave on numerous Christmas outings; Grammy-winning singer-songwriter Melissa Manchester, known for such mega-hits as “Midnight Blue” and “Don’t Cry Out Loud”; Copenhagen-born jazz/soul saxophonist Michael Lington and special guest Chris Walker, singer, bassist and former musical director for Al Jarreau.
Koz and Friends will perform fresh renditions of timeless Christmas classics — as well as a Chanukah medley! — and hits from their respective catalogues.
In a recording career that spans nearly three decades, Koz has received nine Grammy nominations and has logged 11 No. 1 albums on Billboard’s Contemporary Jazz Album chart, including 2018’s Summer Horns II From A To Z. His five holiday albums include 2017’s Dave Koz and Friends 20th Anniversary Christmas and 2014’s The 25th of December. The tour, now in its 22nd year, has received nationwide critical acclaim.
The Dave Koz 2019 Christmas Tour VIP Experience
Get in the holiday spirit by joining Dave’s cozy pre-show Meet & Greet! Take a photograph with Dave and participate in an intimate Q&A session. Make this year’s holiday memorable and join Dave’s 2019 Christmas Tour VIP Experience! The package includes:
• Premium Seat Ticket
• Intimate Q&A with Dave Koz
• Meet & Greet with Dave Koz
• A Photograph with Dave Koz
• An Autographed VIP Laminate
• A Special Christmas Gift from Dave
- There are a very limited number of spaces available.
- Each VIP guest must have a seat ticket to join the Meet & Greet.
- This Meet & Greet event takes place prior to the show.
- Important: You must be able to arrive 1 hour and 45 minutes prior to showtime. The VIP event begins promptly 1 hour and 30 minutes prior to showtime.
- You will receive a VIP itinerary approximately 3 days prior to the show with the necessary details
Tickets are on sale as of August 9.