Fiery flamenco joins brilliant singing to ignite Bizet’s Carmen in a vibrant production conducted by Music Director Joseph Marcheso and reimagined by director Lillian Groag.
In a new collaboration with the acclaimed Flamenco Society of San José, dance, singing and drama will come together to tell the passionate tale of a defiant heroine, whose rebellious quest for freedom seals her tragic fate.
Individual tickets are on sale as of August 2nd.
- Sat., February 12, 2022 @ 7:30pm
- Sun., February 13, 2022 @ 2pm
- Thurs., February 17, 2022 @ 7:30pm
- Sun., February 20, 2022 @ 2pm
- Fri., February 25, 2022 @ 7:30pm
- Sun., February 27, 2022 @ 2pm