A wandering enchantress transforms a cruel and vain prince into a hideous Beast. The only way to reverse the powerful spell is to “learn to love and be loved.”
If the Beast doesn’t learn his lesson in time, he and his household will be doomed for all eternity. He furiously imprisons an old man who accidentally trespasses at his castle; the man’s beautiful daughter Belle pleads for her father’s release, ultimately trading her own freedom for his.
As tensions in the town escalate, the relationship between Belle and the Beast grows, leading to an emotional and transformative conflict.
Based on the Academy Award-winning animated feature, the stage version includes all of the wonderful songs written by Alan Menken and the late Howard Ashman, along with new songs by Mr. Menken and Tim Rice.
CMT Marquee Productions feature CMT alumni and working professionals.
- Friday, April 19, 2019 @ 7:30pm
- Saturday, April 20, 2019 @ 2pm, 7:30pm
- Sunday, April 21, 2019 @ 2pm
- Thursday, April 25, 2019 @ 7pm
- Friday, April 26, 2019 @ 7:30pm
- Saturday, April 27, 2019 @ 2pm, 7:30pm
- Sunday, April 28, 2019 @ 1pm