When the low-born Monty Navarro learns that he’s eighth in line for a family fortune, he figures his chances of outliving his predecessors are slight – so he sets off down a ghoulish path.
Can he knock off his unsuspecting relatives, without being caught, and become the ninth Earl of Highhurst? And, what of love? Because murder isn’t the only thing on Monty’s mind….
A Gentleman’s Guide to Love and Murder is a devious romp, filled with unforgettable music and non-stop laughs that will leave the audience begging for more.
CMT Mainstage productions feature casts of talented performers, ages 14-20.
- Friday, March 1, 2019 @ 7pm
- Saturday, March 2, 2019 @ 2pm, 7pm
- Sunday, March 3, 2019 @ 1pm, 6pm
- Thursday, March 7, 2019 @ 7pm
- Friday, March 8, 2019 @ 7pm
- Saturday, March 9, 2019 @ 2pm, 7pm
- Sunday, March 10, 2019 @ 1pm