CMT Rising Stars presents 13, a hilarious coming-of-age musical about the struggle to navigate this complicated time of life.
On the eve of his bar mitzvah, Evan Goldman is yanked from his city life in New York and relocated to a Midwestern small town, where he has to face the twin hurdles of starting a new school and making new friends – the right friends.
Every decision feels like life or death; every move is scrutinized; the smallest mistake could mean a lifetime outside of the inner circle! But…is that what Evan really wants?
The high-energy pop rock score, the wit and humor of this show will speak to the precocious tween in all of us!
CMT Rising Stars productions feature casts of talented performers, ages 6-14.
- Friday, July 14, 2017 @ 7pm
- Saturday, July 15, 2017 @ 2pm, 7pm
- Sunday, July 16, 2017 @ 1pm, 6pm
- Thursday, July 20, 2017 @ 7pm
- Friday, July 21, 2017 @ 7pm
- Saturday, July 22, 2017 @ 2pm, 7pm